GASTOWN RIDE CALENDAR
Gastown Cycling Ride Calendar
GCC's Ride Calendar is intended to prepare club members to participate safely and confidently in any ride they choose to attend.
Each calendar listing contains one or more of the following:
- a route link, through which a GPX file may be downloaded for navigation
- a visual map and text description of the route
- a link to a video file with voiceover intro to the route.
TO JOIN ANY RIDE, MEMBERS MUST:
- RSVP for each ride via TeamSnap
- self assess and adhere to the BC PHO's current guidelines for adult sports
- uphold the Club's Code of Conduct and Ethics
- carefully review all route details
- upload route to personal navigation devices
- ensure bicycles are tuned up and ready to roll, outfitted with fenders in the event of wet roads, and equipped with flat repair supplies.